Dr.Bryce M GomanD.V.M.
- 1977 Graduate of the University of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine
- Chief Staff Veterinarian at Normandy Animal Hospital since 1978
- Support Dogs, Inc. Special Friends Award recipient
- Delta Society St Louis Veterinarian of the Year, Co-Winner with Dr. Deborah Polleck, for the promotion of the human animal bond.
- Heartland Saddlebred Association- Patron of the American Saddlebred
- Support Dogs, Inc. Veterinarian of the year.
Areas of Clinical Interest:
- Preventable Disease Management
- Geriatric Medicine- Diagnostics and management of diseases to maximize quality of life.
- Maximizing the Human/ Animal Bond
- Mixed Animal Practice- dogs, cats, horses, livestock, exotics including 'pocket pets',reptiles and birds including poultry.
Mentor program for pre-veterinary students.
Areas of Personal Interest:
- Family- Dr. Deborah Polleck D.V.M. and our
- numerous pets.
- Bible Study
- Flower Gardening
I enjoy working with animals and their family members. I try to always be available to answer questions and deal with their concerns.
Dr. Goman examining staff member Trish's horse, Kelly, for a hoof problem while Lauren a pre-veterinary student observes.